Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Broken promise

On Friday, I promised myself I would go back to the maths – it’s now Tuesday and I haven’t done it yet. I’ve really been struggling with my health for the last few weeks (I have CFS/Fibro) and my body has decided that it's time to rest for a while, and much as I might like to argue the point with it, that is one argument which I always lose in the end.

So, I’ll be spending some time doing a bit of web surfing, TV watching and generally lazing around trying to relax and not get stressed out by all the things I think I should be doing.

As part of the web surfing, I now have quite a few blogs which I visit regularly. Having found Electron Blue, which I mentioned earlier, I started checking out the blogs on her “other people” list, then following their links to other blogs, etc.

I found two blogs being written by people in the physics area at the University of Queensland, which would be my university of choice if I ever get healthy enough to attend a university. Michael Nielsen is a physicist working in quantum information science, and Joel Gilmore who writes Illuminating Science is a postgraduate student in the physics department. If you’re at all interested in physics or science in general, check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home